All drivers and their families can speak to a doctor for free in their language by phone, secure online video, or MDLIVE App for a non-emergency consultation – anytime, anywhere. Paid for by The Black Car Fund.
- Free 24/7 calls and video conferencing with board-certified doctors
- Translators available in 150 languages
- Doctors can call in your prescriptions (no controlled substances)
- Doctors can diagnose and treat non-emergency conditions including:
- Cough and sore throat
- Nausea and vomiting
- And more!
- Black Car drivers in New York are eligible for telemedicine, paid for by The Black Car Fund
- In order to start using your benefits, you’ll need to provide some basic information, such as your name and Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) license number – Activate your benefits
“Such an easy and affordable process – within 15 minutes I had registered my account, scheduled the appointment, consulted with the doctor on the phone, and received the Rx I needed to treat my infection.”
– Heather, MDLive Customer
How to Use This Benefit
How does it work?
First, you must call 1-833-814-8590 or go online to activate your Telemedicine benefit.
Telemedicine gives you access to board-certified doctors with more than 15 years of experience.
What services are available?
Telemedicine doctors can diagnose and treat a number of health issues, including allergies, asthma, the flu, cold, arthritis, backaches, joint pain, and much more. Prescriptions can be phoned in to whatever pharmacy is most convenient for you. While the call with the doctor is free, you will be responsible for the cost of any medications you need, or for any doctors visits you may need for situations an MDLIVE doctor can’t solve over the phone.
Is my family covered?
Yes. Our telemedicine benefit is not for only our hard-working drivers, but for their families as well.
Activate Your Benefits in Minutes
Like this benefit? Check out the other benefits here